We are looking for a part-time Real Estate Analyst Intern to join our team. Employment will be based out of Frisco, TX with the potential of being able to work remotely part time.
Schaffer is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Real Estate Analyst Intern (Junior or Senior level) to help support our Director of Real Estate and company executives. As a vital member of the Real Estate team, the ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, solid communication skills and a positive “can-do” attitude.
The position responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide support to the Director of Real Estate and executives on a variety of Real Estate processes and programs.
• Market Analysis and Google Earth mapping.
• Various reporting for management through Smartsheets and Microsoft Excel.
• Site selection, analysis, and site feasibility review.
• LOI preparation, preliminary proformas, and interacting with outside civil engineering consultants.
– Junior or Senior level college student – Must be skilled in MS office and Google Earth.
– Strong integrity, discretion, and professional judgement.
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
– Possess patience and is an effective communicator (both oral and written).
– Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
– References required with application.
Competitive hourly paid internship based on experience.
To be considered submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org